$165/ 6 weeks
Save $15 with early bird rate when registering 14 days before the series begins (use coupon code CORE at registration)
All sessions include guided at-home practice & videos
- Wednesdays, September 5th – October 10th, 12:30 – 1:45pm (FIRST class on Sept. 5th is 2 hours long, 12:30pm – 2:30pm) with Annemaria Rajala classes 1-2 and Torrey Mansur classes 3-6 – Full!
Appropriate from 6 weeks – 2 years postpartum. Pre-crawling babies are welcome.
If you are concerned that you have diastasis recti, you are welcome to attend our Monday afternoon Mom & Baby yoga class and be assessed.
You grew a baby and gave birth to it, be it vaginally or by cesarean birth. You, and your body, are amazing! However, bringing life into this world doesn’t come without a impact to the body. If you notice that your core, and/or your pelvic floor, are different than before — perhaps you notice more bulge in the midline of your tummy, or more low back problems than before, or you have a harder time ‘holding it’ before making it to the bathroom — you very well may find this specialized core rehabilitation program to be an important aspect of your self-care.
Come join Annemaria Rajala, E-RYT 500 and other moms for a body-positive 6-week series that focuses on restoring core function after child birth, with special focus on Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation) and the pelvic floor. During the series you will:
- Meet for a weekly in-person practice
- Annemaria will assess full body alignment to bring awareness into how you use your body through the day
- Learn safe and appropriate core strengthening, including techniques for the pelvic floor
- Have guided at-home practices and videos for daily support
Please note: we are working in partnership with Annemaria Yoga and enrollment for this class is completed through the website for Annemaria Yoga.
About the Teacher: