Tuesday Evening Series, 6:30pm – 7:45pm
Sundays Morning Series, 10:00am – 11:15am
Special Intro to Prenatal Yoga on June 9th, with Celsea Jenkins 10:00 – 11:15 am, 18.00! Please contact us to sign up!
$120 for 6-Class Series* (Series is eligible for multiple discounts on other classes, including birth preparation)
$22, space permitting if the series is not full — contact us to save a spot
- Tuesdays, May 14th – June 18th with Torrey Mansur
- Sundays, June 23rd – August 4th (no class on July 7th) with Celsea Jenkins
- Tuesdays, June 25th – July 30th with Torrey Mansur
- Tuesdays, August 6th – September 10th with Torrey Mansur
- Sundays, August 18th – September 29th (no class on Sept 1st) with Celsea Jenkins
- Tuesdays, September 17th – October 22nd with Torrey Mansur
- Sundays, October 13th – November 17th with Celsea Jenkins
- Tuesdays, October 29th – December 3rd with Torrey Mansur
- Sundays, 3-week mini-series, December 1st – December 15th with Celsea Jenkins
* One make-up class/ series can be used in the next Series on a first-come basis and as space permits.
Join us for this much-loved signature programs at TCB — it’s a great way to prepare your mind and body for the big day coming your way! Prenatal yoga is some of the most practical birth preparation there is: Practiced regularly, specially developed poses help increase the strength and endurance of muscles needed for labor, while focused breathing and mental centering can help lower your anxiety levels as the big day approaches. Our prenatal yoga classes are developed to guide you through the winding path of pregnancy (interweaving components of childbirth education and group check-in’s), while addressing common prenatal aches pains that accompany the rapid changes in your body. Save room in your schedule for the potluck celebration on the last night of the Series!
*6-class Series comes with:
- $15 savings of Childbirth Preparation Series OR
- 10% off Breastfeeding 101, Living on Baby Time class
Discount codes provided upon registration
* Please note the logistics of registration:
- If you need to miss a single class in a series and you cancel 24 hours in advance of your class, you can “make-up” one class in the next Series (space permitting). Class make-ups can be used in the current series or the next one. There is no guarantee that missed classes can be made up.
- If you do not provide 24 hours cancellation notice your class fee for your missed class is forfeited.
- If you need to cancel the entire series please note our prenatal cancellation policy here.