$120 for 6-Class Series* (see below for Discount info on other classes!)
$22 (Single Class, space permitting) — contact us to save a spot
Sunday Mornings Series & Single Class (space permitting): 10:00am – 11:15am, with Celsea Jenkins
- January 12th – February 16th Series
Tuesday Evening Series & Single Class (space permitting): 6:30pm – 7:45pm, with Torrey Mansur
- January 7th – February 11th Series
- February 18th – March 24th Series
- March 31st – May 5th Series
- May 12th – June 16th Series
- June 23rd – July 28th Series
- August 4th – September 8th Series
- September 15th – October 20th Series
* One make-up class/ series can be used in the next Series on a first-come basis and as space permits.
Join us for this much-loved signature program– it’s a great way to prepare your mind and body for the big day coming your way! Prenatal yoga is some of the most practical birth preparation there is: Practiced regularly, specially developed poses help increase the strength and endurance of muscles needed for labor, while focused breathing and mental centering can help lower your anxiety levels as the big day approaches. Our prenatal yoga classes are developed to guide you through the winding path of pregnancy (interweaving components of childbirth education and group check-in’s), while addressing common prenatal aches pains that accompany the rapid changes in your body. Save room in your schedule for the potluck celebration on the last night of the Series!
* Please note the logistics of registration:
- If you need to miss a single class in a series and you cancel 24 hours in advance of your class, you can “make-up” one class in the next Series (space permitting). Class make-ups can be used in the current series or the next one. There is no guarantee that missed classes can be made up.
- If you do not provide 24 hours cancellation notice your class fee for your missed class is forfeited.
- If you need to cancel the entire series please note our prenatal cancellation policy here.