Tuesday Prenatal Yoga
- July 11th – August 15th, 6:30 – 7:45pm
- August 22nd- September 26th, 6:30 – 7:45pm
- October 3rd-November 14th, 6:30 – 7:45pm (Please Note: NO CLASS ON HALLOWEEN)
with Torrey Mansur and Whitney in late October/ early November (Find the Saturday Prenatal Yoga class here)
- $105 for 6-Class Series* (Series is eligible for multiple discounts on other classes and massage!)
- $21, space permitting (most Series fill up!) — contact us to save your spot
* One make-up class/ series can be used in our Saturday morning class, the next Series, or after your baby comes in Mom & Baby yoga, space permitting.
Prepare your mind and body for the big day coming your way! Prenatal yoga is some of the most practical birth preparation there is: Practiced regularly, specially developed poses help increase the strength and endurance of muscles needed for labor, while focused breathing and mental centering can help lower your anxiety levels as the big day approaches. Our prenatal yoga classes are developed to guide you through the winding path of pregnancy (interweaving components of childbirth education and group check-in’s), while addressing common prenatal aches pains that accompany the rapid changes in your body. Save room in your schedule for the potluck celebration on the last night of the Series!
*6-class Series comes with:
- $10 off your first prenatal massage, and
- $10 savings of Childbirth Preparation Series OR
- 10% off Breastfeeding 101, Living on Baby Time class
Discount codes provided upon registration
* Please note the logistics of registration:
- If you need to miss a class in a series and you cancel 24 hours in advance of your class, you can “make-up” one class in the next Series (space permitting). Class make-ups can be used in the current series or the next one. If you have your baby before then, you can use it in our Mom & Baby Yoga class when you are ready.
- If you do not provide 24 hours cancellation notice your class fee for your missed class is forfeited.
- Drop in single classes are on a space available basis. Please call to check for space 510-817-2229. Our classes often sell out, so we recommend that you sign up for the series in order to guarantee a spot.