Sundays, 10:15 -11:30 am with Rebecca Hersh
- Until May 21st
Saturdays, 10:00 -11:15 am with Torrey Mansur (2nd & 4th Sat.) & Rebecca Hersh (1st & 3rd Sat.) — Starting June 3rd
- $18: Single Class
- $99: 6-class Weekend Prenatal Yoga Pass (+ multiple discounted services*)
*Classes often fill up due to small class size. It’s strongly encouraged to sign up before showing up to know that your space is saved.
Prepare your mind and body for the big day coming your way! Practiced regularly, specially developed poses help increase the strength and endurance of muscles needed for labor, while focused breathing and mental centering can help lower your anxiety levels as the big day approaches. Our prenatal yoga classes are developed to guide you through the winding path of pregnancy (interweaving components of childbirth education and group check-in’s), while addressing common prenatal aches pains that accompany the rapid changes in your body.
*6-class Pass comes with:
- $10 off a prenatal massage, and
- $10 savings of Childbirth Preparation Series OR
- 10% off Breastfeeding 101, Living on Baby Time class
* Please note the logistics of registration:
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended to save your spot. If you need to cancel your registration, please provide 24 hours cancellation notice your class, since we routinely have a wait list for our prenatal yoga classes. Your registration fee is maintained with with less than 24-hours cancellation notice.
- Drop in single classes are on a space available basis. Please call to check for space 510-817-2229. Our classes often sell out, so we recommend that you sign up for the series in order to guarantee a spot.