Until COVID-19 restrictions for groups have ended, our Partner Prenatal Yoga Classes will be Live Zoom classes.
10% off for Childbirth Prep Series or Prenatal Yoga Series participants with 2 weeks+ advanced registration
4th Saturdays, 1:30pm – 4:00pm (unless otherwise noted)
- January 23rd
- February 27th
- March 27th
- April 24th
- May 22nd
If you’re interested in other dates, or your preferred class is full, please join our waitlist!
Yoga can be a valuable tool to help birthing mothers and their partners remain calm, grounded and present during the transitions of pregnancy, childbirth and parenthood. This workshop is designed for women and their partners to learn valuable tools to ease labor, create a deeper connection to each other and prepare for the journey ahead. Perfect for all trimesters. No yoga experience needed!
In this workshop you will learn:
- Yoga postures that can support you and your partner in pregnancy and labor
- Breath techniques to calm and relax you for all stages of labor
- Positions for labor and birth and optimal baby positioning
- Partner facilitated massage techniques
- Tools for self care and preparing for parenthood
Things to bring:
- Comfortable clothes to move in
- A notebook and pen
- Eat a light meal about an hour before, and bring a snack.
About the Teacher:
Torrey Mansur (RYT-500, RPYT) is a dedicated student of yoga, yoga teacher and life enthusiast. She teaches Hatha, Restorative, Therapeutic yoga, Prenatal yoga and Postnatal yoga all around the San Francisco Bay Area. Her classes are regarded for being alignment based, yet playful opportunities to connect with your body and have an authentic experience. She truly believes that yoga is available to everybody, and she is eager to share this healing practice with the world, one breath at a time.