Early Bird rate (3 weeks or more prior to class — use code 2FOR1 at sign up: $75/ couple
Less than 3 weeks prior: $85/ couple
Sunday, Dec. 16th, 1:30 – 4:00pm — Just added!
Saturday, Feb. 9th, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Saturday, March 9th, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Yoga can be a valuable tool to birthing mothers and their partners to remain calm, grounded and present during the transitions of pregnancy, childbirth and parenthood. This workshop is designed for women and their partners to learn valuable tools to ease labor, create a deeper connection to each other and prepare for the journey ahead. Perfect for all trimesters. No yoga experience needed!
In this workshop you will learn:
- Yoga postures that can support you and your partner in pregnancy and labor
- Breath techniques to calm and relax you for all stages of labor
- Positions for labor and birth and optimal baby positioning
- Partner facilitated massage techniques
- Tools for self care and preparing for parenthood
Things to bring:
- Comfortable clothes to move in
- A notebook and pen
- Eat a light meal about an hour before, and bring a snack.
About the Teacher:
Torrey Mansur (RYT-500, RPYT) is a dedicated student of yoga, yoga teacher and life enthusiast. She teaches Hatha, Restorative, Therapeutic yoga, Prenatal yoga and Postnatal yoga all around the San Francisco Bay Area. Her classes are regarded for being alignment based, yet playful opportunities to connect with your body and have an authentic experience. She truly believes that yoga is available to everybody, and she is eager to share this healing practice with the world, one breath at a time.