Mondays @ 12:30 – 1:45pm with Annemaria Rajala
Thursdays @ 11:45am – 1:15pm with Alexis Azzam (June 29th class is cancelled)
- $20/ class (single class)
- $95/ 5-class pass + multiple discounted services*
(1-2 people to help hold your baby per class)
We keep class size at no more than 8 moms so you can have extra personal attention and to create a mellow space where babies are less likely to be overstimulated. If you’d like to save a spot, we encourage you to pre-register.
Whether you want to gently restore strength in your core and your pelvic floor, ease “baby holding” tension in your neck, chest, and shoulders, ward off “baby blues” or just get out of the house for a bit, this mixed-level class helps you reconnect with your body and your community. And, if you like, we have an on-site “baby holder” to help with the babies while you enjoy some much-needed “me” time.
Many new parents find it a good way to meet new friends who are going through similar up’s-and-down’s — often people go to lunch afterward and begin to create their own “mom tribe”!
*5-Class Pass gives you access to:
- 10% discount on our BellyBabies/ TummyTime Method Series, our Infant Massage + Baby Signs Series, and/or our Sweet Sleep class
- 5% discount on our New Moms Groups
- $10 off one massage therapy visit