- Thursdays, May 9th – 30th — 12:30pm – 2:00pm w/ Hanna Malm
- Mondays, June 3rd – June 24th — 1:00pm – 2:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
- Mondays, July 1st – July 29th — 1:00pm – 2:30pm (NO CLASS ON JULY 22nd) w/ Torrey Mansur
- Mondays, Aug 5th – Aug 26th – 1:00pm – 2:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
- Mondays, Sept 9th – Sept 30th – 1:00pm – 2:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
- Mondays, Oct 7th – Oct 28th – 1:00pm – 2:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
- Mondays, Nov 4th – Nov 25th — 1:00pm – 2:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
- Mondays, Dec 2nd – Dec 23rd – 1:00pm – 2:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
$125/ 4-group series + multiple discounted services*
$33/ class (single class, if space in the series is available)
We this class size at no more than 8 moms so you can have personal attention during yoga, enough time to talk, and to create a mellow space where pre-crawling babies are less likely to be overstimulated.
(Note: the format of this course is very different than our other in-depth moms groups. If you have questions about the right fit for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out.)
You’ve spoken and we’ve listened: moms want an opportunity for self-care, both through gentle yoga to get connected with the body and time to talk with other moms who are going through early parenting at the same time. Mom & Baby Yoga Connect is for you to connect with your body, your baby, and your community at the same time.
Your 4-week session will give you the consistency to begin make connections with other local moms who are going through similar up’s-and-down’s. Each session is paced based on the collective needs of the group with about half the time focused on gentle mixed-level yoga, a bit of time for developmental play or infant massage, then the rest of time talking about common issues of early parenthood.
Whether you want to gently restore strength in your core and your pelvic floor, ease “baby holding” tension in your neck, chest, and shoulders, ward off “baby blues” or just get out of the house for a bit, this mixed-level Mom & Baby yoga class helps you reconnect with your body and your Oakland-area mom community.