$125/ 4-group series + multiple discounted services*. One make up class/ series.
$33/ class (single class, if space in the series is available)
- Mondays, Nov 18th – Dec 16th – 2:00pm – 3:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
(No class on Monday, Dec. 2nd)
- Mondays, Jan 6th – Jan 27th, 2:00pm – 3:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
- Mondays, Feb 3rd – Feb 24th, 2:00pm – 3:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
- Mondays, March 2nd – March 23rd, 2:00pm – 3:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
- Mondays, April 6th – April 27th, 2:00pm – 3:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
- Mondays, May 4th – June 1st, 2:00pm – 3:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur (No class on Monday, May 25th)
- Mondays, June 8th – June 29th, 2:00pm – 3:30pm w/ Torrey Mansur
We this class size at no more than 9 moms so you can have personal attention during yoga, enough time to talk, and to create a mellow space where pre-crawling babies are less likely to be overstimulated.
(Note: the format of this course is very different than our other in-depth moms groups, and it is not a ‘typical’ Mom/ Baby Yoga class, either: it’s a hybrid of the two. Moms tend to be at least 4-6 weeks postpartum, depending on how they feel and healthcare provider approval for gentle exercise. If you have questions about the right fit for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out.)
You’ve spoken and we’ve listened: moms want an opportunity for self-care, both through gentle yoga to get connected with the body and time to talk with other moms who are going through early parenting at the same time. Mom & Baby Yoga Connect is for you to connect with your body, your baby, and your community at the same time.
Your 4-week session will give you the consistency to begin make connections with other local moms who are going through similar up’s-and-down’s. Each session is paced based on the collective needs of the group with about half the time focused on gentle mixed-level yoga, a bit of time for developmental play or infant massage, then the rest of time talking about common issues of early parenthood.
Whether you want to gently restore strength in your core and your pelvic floor, ease “baby holding” tension in your neck, chest, and shoulders, ward off “baby blues” or just get out of the house for a bit, this mixed-level Mom & Baby yoga class helps you reconnect with your body and your Oakland-area mom community.