July 19th – August 16th, 10:30am – 12:30pm
$180, or $165 Early-Bird rate — scheduled 2+ weeks before the group starts (use code 2NDTIME at registration)
+ discounts on Mom & Baby yoga, Belly Babies: A TummyTime Method Class, and 15% savings on a postpartum massage
We need at least 5 mamas to get this rolling, otherwise we’ll go back to the drawing board for dates. Please share among your network to help it fill!
In our Second Time Moms group, you’ll meet other second time (and third time) moms in the area, chat and connect as you share your thoughts and ideas about this new stage of motherhood. In this five-week facilitated group, you will meet weekly to chat openly about the ups and downs, joys, and challenges of adjusting to life as the mother of two (or more) little ones. In addition to the weekly facilitated group, moms will also have an online group and a 6th potluck (or planned Food Cart) picnic get-together at a local park with the whole family! Learn More
Save a spot
- Helping your first child adjust to the new sibling and nurturing the relationship between your children
- Triaging the needs of two (or more) children
- Exploring what the equilibrium between work, life, and kids looks like for you
- Developing practical strategies to make the time for key priorities
- Considering the role of temperament — in each of your family members — and how this can impact communication and feelings of connection
- Exploring stresses to your relationship and mindful ways to nurture your relationship with your partner
- Reviewing what you may have forgotten or new things that pop up for you about infant care, sleep for the whole family, and infant feeding.
- Sharing practical information about things like childcare, local resources for parents, babies, and older kiddos, and other baby-related things.