$115/ couple (15% off if you are signed up for our Childbirth Preparation Series)
- Saturday, November 23rd, 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Saturday, January 25th, 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Saturday, February 22nd, 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Saturday, March 28th, 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Saturday, April 25th, 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Saturday, May 23rd, 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Saturday, June 27th, 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Saturday, July 25th, 1:00 – 5:00pm
- Thursdays, January 23rd & 30th, 6:30 – 9pm
- Thursdays, March 19th & 26th, 6:30 – 9pm
- Thursdays, May 21st & 28th, 6:30 – 9pm
- Thursdays, July 16th & 23rd, 6:30 – 9pm
Parents have talked and we’ve listened–this is a newborn class aimed at giving you the insight and skills to navigate your way through the earliest weeks with your baby. We focus on the things most parents say they wish they would have known and learned before their baby came: Why does my baby cry and what are effective techniques for soothing? Why does my baby sleep the way she does and how can I get some sleep myself? When will life feel normal again?
This is the class to help those who want to the real low-down on life with a newborn — from eating, sleeping, pooping and life in between — including how parents of newborns often spend their time and strategies to getting back to feeling like (the new) normal. Hard-earned insights from local parents (and experts!) are shared, on how to not just survive, but thrive, in the first few weeks and months with your newborn.
In addition to sending you resources that can show you key aspects of caring for your newborn, we will also have a Q&A to cover your most burning questions, be they about diapering, bathing, grooming, newborn appearance, or whatever you need!