$85/person with CPR Certification Card (valid for 2 years)
$60/person with no certification card (click on Enter Coupon Code and type in “NOCARD” at check out)
- Sunday, December 3rd, 3:00pm – 5:30pm (FULL, please call to be placed on the waitlist)
- Wednesday, December 13th, 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Sunday, January 7th, 3:00pm – 5:30pm
- Thursday, January 25th, 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 20th, 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Sunday, February 25th, 3:00pm – 5:30pm
- Thursday, March 15th, 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Sunday, March 25th, 3:00pm – 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 8th, 10:00am-12:30pm
- Wednesday, April 18th, 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Sunday, May 20th, 3:00pm – 5:30pm
- Monday, May 21st, 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Monday, June 11th, 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Sunday, June 24th, 3:00pm – 5:30pm
Learn vital skills to handle a true emergency. This American Heart Association approved CPR certification class covers a lot of ground: recognizing an infant or child in distress, performing emergency measures to relieve airway obstruction in a choking infant or child, performing CPR on an infant or child who is not breathing or is without a heartbeat and identifying risks of preventable infant and childhood injuries.
What sets this class apart from others is that we also discuss food allergies, safe food preparation, child-proofing, and other key prevention and safety measures.
This is a great class for parents, family members, and childcare providers. Pre-crawling infants welcome, although it is best to register with another adult, if you bring your baby.
Note: CPR classes available in English y tenemos clases de RCP en español.
If you need to cancel or miss a class, please call us at 510.817.2229 or reach out to us via our Contact page as soon as possible. If you cancel your registration at least 14 days in advance, 75% of your fee will be refunded or you may choose to receive full credit toward a class or service up to six months in the future. If you cancel less than 14 days in advance or if you do not show for a class, your fee will not be refunded.
On occasion, due to instructor illness or when required minimum enrollment is not met, Then Comes Baby may need to cancel or postpone a class. We will give participants the earliest notification possible and offer a full refund or Then Comes Baby credit, per your wishes. Please know that we are fully committed to your education and will make every effort to make-up your canceled class.