- June 11, 2017 10:00am-12:00pm
- August 27, 2017 1:00pm-3:00pm
- October 1, 2017 10:00am-12:00pm
- December 3, 2017 10:00am-12:00pm
When a baby is expected, so much focus is placed (understandably) on the expectant mother, helping her have a healthy pregnancy, birth, and start to parenthood. Frequently, though, there is a vital component that is overlooked — the father! If you are becoming a dad soon, this class is here to help you think about things like: taking charge and becoming the father you want to be, building the family life you want to have, keeping your relationship healthy & your love alive, and having fun amidst the stress and anxiety.
Based on the interests of the group, this relaxed class and group routinely explores topics such as:
- How being a father “changes” you
- The down-low on what your partner needs in labor and in the postpartum period
- Paternity leave–the law, the options, and long-term/ short-term considerations
- Life in the trenches with a newborn
- Financial stress, from birth to saving for college
- Common changes in relationships: Division of Labor, Gender Roles, Sex,
- Conflict, and how to manage all that
- Practices that support building your ideal family
If you need to cancel or miss a class, please call us at 510.817.2229 or reach out to us via our Contact page as soon as possible.If you cancel your registration at least 14 days in advance, 75% of your fee will be refunded or you may choose to receive full credit toward a class or service up to six months in the future. If you cancel less than 14 days in advance or if you do not show for a class, your fee will not be refunded.
On occasion, due to instructor illness or when required minimum enrollment is not met, Then Comes Baby may need to cancel or postpone a class. We will give participants the earliest notification possible and offer a full refund or Then Comes Baby credit, per your wishes. Please know that we are fully committed to your education and will make every effort for you to make-up your canceled class.